Margot Elena’s “Superfan” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1.Eligibility: “Superfan” sweepstake (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least age 21 or older. Employees and owners of Margot Elena Companies & Collections and Burwell Industries, Inc. (“Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising, promotion, or production agencies associated with this offering (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: September 5, 2018, at 1:00:01 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) through September 11, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. MST (the “ Period”).
3. How To Enter:
VIA Instagram: During the Contest Period, visit this page https://www.instagram.com/margotelena/ or visit @margotelena in the Instagram mobile app and follow this account (@margotelena). Once following the account, all participants must comment on the account and explain why they would love to visit our creative studio located in Englewood, CO 80112. All partipants must follow these two entry rules to complete the submission. Incomplete submissions are void.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the “Contest" period, regardless of method of entry. As part of the entry process you may be given the option to choose to receive promotional messages from the Sponsor; however, your election to do so is optional and will not affect your chances of winning. Any attempt to enter more than one entry with multiple identities, Instagram accounts, email addresses, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry.
4. Selection of Winner: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 12, 2018. Potential winner will be notified using the contact information supplied at time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within one (1) business day may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (where legal), and an IRS Form W-9. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identification, age, eligibility, and acceptance of these Official Rules from any potential winner prior to awarding a prize.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
5. Prize Conditions: Sponsor may ask for the winner’s mailing address and verifiable personal identification documents (Driver’s Licenses or Passports) to confirm eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such inquires. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner or potential guest has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner and potential guest must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
6. Prize Redeem Rules: The winner is qualifed to receive one airfare up to $500 and a hotel stay for one night. The sponsor will book the flight and hotel room for the winner. The winner's departure and arrival locations for the flight must be within the United States. The winner can't redeem the prize for cash unless required by law. The prize may not be resold unless approved by Margot Elena Companies & Collections. The airfare and the hotel fees will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen unless required by law.
7. Conditions Of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Margot Elena Companies & Collections& Burwell Industries, Inc.
and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and you release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in this contest, including any contest-related activity, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the Internet, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion, (e) noncompliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
8. General: No responsibility is assumed for (a) any damage to an entrant’s computer system or mobile device which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the contest; (b) any computer system, mobile phone, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays; (c) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, or stolen, or entries or prize notifications; (d) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; (e) miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, mobile phone or cable transmissions; (f) any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or (g) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the contest or any website, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility. Should any portion of the contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assumes no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, technical failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any technology used in connection with this contest. Any use of macro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified.
By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Colorado and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto.
By submitting an entry, you are consenting to your name, unsername and/or response being used in Marketing by Margot Elena Companies and Collections.
10.Winner List: For name of winner, available after September 16, 2018, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Margot Elena Companies & Collections and Burwell Industries, Inc.,
Attention: Marketing Technology (Retail Superfan Contest )
6890 S. Emporia St. Centennial, CO 80112
11. Sponsor: Margot Elena Companies & Collections and Burwell Industries, Inc., 6890 S. Emporia St. Centennial, CO 80112